- — Lossless playback (supports FLAC and ALAC - in addition to AAC, MP3, MP4)
- — Metadata editor
- — Modern UI with focus on album artwork
- — Open-Source and built with web technologies
- — Download and open Destroyer.
- — Drop your music collection onto Destroyer.
- — Destroyer will recursively scan your collection and build library based on metadata.
- — On import, Destroyer will analyze your collection for incomplete/missing metadata.
- — You can view/edit metadata in the metadata view
Menu > Destroyer > Edit Metadata...or
Protip: While playing a track, toggling the metadata view will take you directly to the currently playing album.
- — Destroyer works best when all the tracks for an album are in one flat directory.
- — Destroyer will look for a file named
cover.jpgin the album's directory.
- — You can drag and drop new artwork in the metadata view.
- — Type anywhere in the library view to filter your collection.
escwill clear your filter.